Tuesday 23 November 2010

My respec costs are going to bankrupt me

So for city sieges (and Thanquol's Incursion probably) and oRvR warbands, Bomb spec for a sorc is the way forward, single target just doesn't cut it in 24vs24 and higher

But in scenarios, I really feel that bomb spec is just underwhelming, whereas single target truly shines in the assist monkey realm that is small scale (12vs12) RvR, I tried a couple of scenarios last night after the IC defence and found myself pretty bored as bomb spec. Maybe running in a group rather than PUGging it would make a difference

So, gonna give it a try over the next week or so, but it looks like I may be respeccing a couple of times a day as it goes city - scenarios - city

On the subject of city sieges, I thought 1.4 was supposed to REDUCE the rate that city sieges happened? Maybe there's another meaning the reduce that I don't know, not that I'm complaining of course, made about 30-40k renown per defence last night which is nothing to sniff at (and got my first piece of warpforged that I'll never use)

No comments:

Post a Comment