Friday 22 October 2010

One of 'Those' Nights...

Have you ever had one of those nights where everything seems sh*t?

We only had a few people online last night for the start of our sc group (sorc/dps dok/sham/zeal) and were later joined by a mara and another sham

I was playing pretty under-par really due to being tired, but I couldn't skip out and swap for someone as no one else was on, so I struggled through. won some, lost some. We kept running into order premades with what seems like a new fotm setup, sometimes getting our faces smashed, others getting a win

The most irritating group was WP/WP/Knight/Knight/Slayer/Slayer

What did make me chuckle was the zealot bomb group of xzi and friends, nice idea and well implemented, had a few scs with them and they did well. Once day I'll get my zealot into Invader gear and start DPSing

On the plus side I finally picked up my warlord trophy and started accruing royal medals - kinda wish I'd never stopped playing for Aion now as I'd already have the royal weapon

No comments:

Post a Comment