Happy New Year and all that Bo!@#$ks.
getting up at 06:25 this morning was a shocker
Deliberately not posted anything over the break as I wanted to spend time with the kiddiwinks and what not.
So as a result my in-game play time was pretty limited as well, with only a couple of evenings (and a few more early mornings), but I'm now only 40k renown away from 76 (huzzah)
Currently running at 298.6 damage bonus (3 glpyhs, cloak+jewel, and 3 int set bonuses) so I'm melting faces, my survivability is ridiculously low though (Beslen looks at me and I fall over) and I might have to drop 2 of the glyphs and go 4pc sov when I hit 76
But anyway, the developers have woken up from their hibernation and Andy has posted a list of what they're working on (http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/232/index/5618700/1) and here are a couple of musings on said post...
- A fix for the RR84 Respawn bug is currently in testing. We're hoping to have this pushed live this week. As such, we're delaying weekly maintenance until this fix passes testing.
- ORvR Anti AFK measures currently in testing
- Tweaking Thanquol's Incursion boss encounters.
- Revamping the Packmaster Play As Skaven class to make it more utilitarian and globally useful.
- Potentially adjusting Battle Field Objective interact flags. Looking into possibly increasing interact time and requiring players to be out of combat to use
- Evaluating pre RR81 RvR Weapon Costs, looking into further reducing their costs
- Minor mirroring changes between the Warrior Priest and Disciple of Khaine
- Internal design and testing on Single Target Healing changes. Potentially reducing cast time of AM, SHA, RP and ZLT single target high value heals (long cast time), improving single target healing capabilities of WP/DoK and moving WP/DoK melee lifetap into the appropriate Mastery Paths (melee healing).
Nothing mentioned about the borked Realm War pages though :(