Thursday 28 October 2010

Have a thought for your healer!

Played my lowbie zealot for a while yesterday (40/32 when I started) and finished on 40/35 with full annihilator gear

Shes horrendously geared but still did quite well and I enjoyed playing a healer for a day (I played a cleric in DAoC so I'm used to it)

What I had forgotten about was the incessant whine at healers during scenarios, one that springs to mind was a squig herder saying 'learn 2 res'

Funnily enough, after that he never got a res, strange how that can happen

Typically, when I play a healer, every scenario seems to have 4+ healers in, when I play my Sorc, no scenario has healers :)

1 comment:

  1. I usually troll people who tell me to learn to res, because it's usually some ass who runs in the front mindlessly.

    ReplyDelete